Birth Of A Flower... - Poem by Derrick Clark
As I am a seed, planted inside the ground.
Ready to be nuture, by all type of caretaker.
As the mourning sun rises, gleaming on the other flowers.
While the time past by, im still in my final stage.
Wondering, when is my time I will bloom.
As the afternoon hits, it pouring down rain.
After the sky clear up, the sun peaks out.
Im still asking, when is my time I will bloom.
As I slowly emerge, I started to sprout out of the ground.
Comments about Birth Of A Flower... by Derrick Clark
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl