Ben Gieske Poems
- “nude Descending A Staircase” ____nothing glamorous, a ...
- A Mouse (Haiku) moon shadow the little gray mouse edges ...
- A Falling Leaf A FALLING LEAF In the multitude ...
- A Crack In The Mirror Mirror, mirror on the wall, Where are...
- - Today - (inspired by John Latham's art, 'The N-U Niddrie ...
- ...Words are like water ..............in a ...
- ***her Spirited Smile (dedicated to Meggie Gultiano) deep...
I live in Bowling Green, Kentucky. As a former teacher, preacher, program director and grant writer, words have always occupied my time and efforts. I find poetry a challenge providing needed brain activity, enjoyment, and satisfaction. I hope to add to someone else's enjoyment as well. Some of my poems were published in Words Words Words; moonset THE NEWSPAPER, and HaikuWorld. Others will be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
“nude Descending A Staircase”
____nothing glamorous, a lady
_____ walking down the stairs
______ what women do every day
_______ in any house
_________ no Jacob’s ladder
__________ this “angel” of flesh
___________ “gift” of God to males
_____________ Dare we think we’re so special?
______________ She’s the/
_______________ artist, the/
________________ teacher, the/
_________________ creator, the/
___________________ in our midst
____________________ May Spring time come
_____________________ for ...