Eternal Reflections - Poem by RAJI C.N.
The canopy of lush green trees
Curtain raisers to the perpetual backdrop
Of bright orange
Flashing hopes and promises
With the rising sun on nature's vast canvas.
Majestic reflections as old as time
Rejuvenating lives as the world brightens
The blooming buds and unfurling flowers
The crescent moon and shining stars
In flashing bits of bliss
Entranced by nature's grandeur
Eyes widened in delight
Hearts rejoiced in extreme ecstasy
With renewed essence
Of the ever beauteous forms
Reborn within each day..
Bondages unchained by a soulful liberation
In a new self, ecstatic and divine
Radiating peace and love
For all souls
Living, dead and yet to be born.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Eternal Reflections by RAJI C.N.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye