Naila Rais Poems
- In The Mid Of The Night, Depre...
- Let Me Rise... Blazing at the gazing sky, Deep into the ...
- Love Beyond Horizon.... When I sit alone under the tree, ...
- I Go On Forever... Life goes tough, roads seem rough, I ...
- We Welcome You Oh Dear Cloud..... Faraway in the fairy ...
- Waiting For The End...! -new- Truly life is full of hell Nothing ...
- A War Hero At dawn, in a stuffy and smoky carriage, A bulky...
Wings may fly, the clouds will float and this world will be then too in slow pace...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''💖💖Love❤️❤️ is not love until love is through ❤️❤️love💖💖...''Love is not true love until it is for lover by true heart for lover by lover...
''We can wonder what we don't have but can not wonder what how much we have..''We don't count our blessings and we just complain that God hasn't given to us....
''You are not intelligent but intelligent is your will to do....''You are really intelligent if you have courage to try and face up challenges...
''Hardships are the deposits of your spiritual wealth...''Hard times makes one spiritual..
''The hardships struggle when the martyrs die...''When someone who is ready to try die, the tough moments of life are not left... As cowardice never try
In The Mid Of The Night, Depression You Are Killing Me..
I'm waiting for the very person,
Who'll wipe off my sorrows,
The one who will give me a hug,
When I have no hope left.
The one who will take me to heights,
The one who will care for me,
Or make me want to live,
When I'm ready to die.
I'm waiting for the comforting words,
Which will make me smile,
The one which will change my life,
When I have no friends but foes.
The one which will go deep into the heart,
And make me feel proud what I'm,
Or just make me forget all pain,
When I'm weeping in the dark lonely night.