Rose M. Griffin
Eternal Spring - Poem by Rose M. Griffin
In days now weaved together
In memory of eternal Spring, she waits.
Still loving earth
Yet ever more atuned, accepting.
The silver ribbon stretches ever far
From birth till now.
One day the cord must break,
Swiftly launching into that eternal Spring.
Comments about Eternal Spring by Rose M. Griffin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl