Event - Poem by Naveed Akram
Your event is beginning to take place,
For it is longer and better to be this.
Your event is pleasant and grand,
For it is bigger and huger to become.
Events are monsterous and happy,
For all time it is. For each man it is. For the event it is.
Comments about Event by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl