Every Man To His Taste - Poem by Fred Babbin
Some people like adventure-
They play at Erroll Flynn.
I have a different nature-
I don’t have that little gene.
I like a noisy kitchen, and
a bed that’s nice and clean,
and showers when I need them,
and a quiet planned routine.
Some say “it sounds so boring”,
but I would really disagree,
a very firm believer In
“chacun a son gout” I be.
(That isn’t proper English, but
the French would say “oui oui”)
Comments about Every Man To His Taste by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl