Everything - Poem by Eddie Mitchell
This is not the time.
This is not the place.
Give me one more chance.
To look at your face.
It is my life.
It takes away my pain.
It removes my sorrow.
It's my umberrella in the rain.
Hold me close.
And we will dance a thousands times more.
Hold me closer.
And im forever yours.
Lets not make this our last.
Lets make it forever our first.
Lets make it our life.
Lets make it together.
This is me and you.
By Eddie Mitchell
Comments about Everything by Eddie Mitchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl