Foreword - Poem by Eddie Mitchell
This is not our last dance.
Neither is this our first.
Lets take control of this world.
Let's Make the best of the worst.
Lets go against all odds.
Lets stand up tall.
I will hold you close.
Through rise and fall.
Let me keep you warm.
Shield you from the cold.
It will be the same.
When we are 50 years old.
Lets fly to the moon.
And wish upon stars.
I will never forget you.
Wherever you are.
We will lay, and I will hold your hand.
Dreaming of a place.
I can see your face.
Comments about Foreword by Eddie Mitchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl