Everytime We Say Goodbye - Poem by Cierra Williams
Everytime we say goodbye its make me want to cry
it makes me want to die
Sometimes I feel like chilling
But other times I feel like killing time!
What means more than ever is when you say goodbye
I wished we didnt have to say goodbye I wished our love lasted forever and lasted untill dawn
Then we can see the spawn!
Comments about Everytime We Say Goodbye by Cierra Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda