You Make Me Want To Cry - Poem by Cierra Williams
You make me want to cry.
You make me want to die.
Then one day you make me want to sit down and buy me a box of tissues.
Then you make me want to give up and surrender
I just want to give up everything not having you with me
Comments about You Make Me Want To Cry by Cierra Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl