Exchange On A Plantation - Poem by Korede Abiodun
Labourer: O, Good Sir
The season favours and cloud gathers
I can tell, hell about to loose
And do us good.
Master: O yes
You can tell
Dolphins don't swim the cloud.
It is your sweat
That of your kinsmen
Thats about to wet your head.
Comments about Exchange On A Plantation by Korede Abiodun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl