Exposed - Poem by Debora Soramaki
Because of all the radiation
She needs to take her medication
There are many like her
Suffering from the morning after
How unreal it all seems to be
From this torture set her free
How can one keep from feeling sad?
The good she had has turned to bad
Every day she suffers pain
Who of them will still remain?
Comments about Exposed by Debora Soramaki
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl