Debora Soramaki Poems
- A Canadian Goose A Canadian goose was on the loose. Every ...
- My Coffee Cup My coffee cup Lives with the guy next ...
- Cut My Heart Out Your plan to destroy Started out slow. I ...
- Easy For You To Say It was not my imagination This ...
- There's An Idiot Behind Me I'm driving down the ...
- Whenyou'Re 30,000 Feet, More O... Going somewhere? Have ...
- Homewrecker Once upon a time, down through history, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debora Soramaki
A Canadian Goose
A Canadian goose was on the loose.
Every day he would say as he'd fly
High in the sky, ' Look at me, look at me,
I'm free, I'm free! '
He was a silly ole goose,
His best friend was a moose.
Around the big water
They would tease the young otter,
And when the black bear stood there,
To stare, the goose and the moose
Gave him a scare.
But I like that silly goose
Who was always on the loose.
He'd be honking for a mile
Just to make me smile.