Edward Kofi Louis
Eyes Of Hope - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
An invisible wall!
Seen only with the eyes of hope;
With the faith of the heart,
With he knowledge of the truth,
Wind, mind, find!
The heart of the wise searches for the truth;
And, acquires knowledge with the muse of
Comments about Eyes Of Hope by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl