Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Face - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
It represents the looks presented by value.
The inner self shows into the outer
Self of a person, beauty comes from within.
The overwhelming of beauty opens to the
Opportunity to create the positive outlook.
The dignity of oneself carried out by character
That affects personality. The reality known by the moment,
The moral strength.
The true self that can place into any part of
Everything. The real beauty and
Quality that can take care of itself.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
20 August 2003
5: 00 PM
Comments about Face by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda