Fading - Poem by Naveed Akram
Fading is an art of extreme complication,
When do rivers build water enough to equip?
A sensation is heard from the other world,
Felt by time and time is always on my side.
The disappearance created trickery of light,
Awarded to the man in white, the very quiet scientist.
Never undo your life due to tragedy,
Never then pursue a course of activity.
Fading will be a nonsense, fully entwined
In the world of sensations and effects.
Comments about Fading by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl