Fairy Tale Ending - Poem by Heather Hooper
I've got to stop pretending, all I want is my fairy tale ending.
This pain just doesn't seem worth it.
You be my prince, and I'll be your princess.
Princesses aren't suppose to cry them self to sleep at night,
wishing you here here to hold me tight.
Life was so easy before,
and now I wish I was younger more, and more.
Comments about Fairy Tale Ending by Heather Hooper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl