Fall In Love - Poem by Brandi Cuff
How many ways could you love someone?
There are many ways to express,
Try giving support to bad ideas....
Even when you know there not best.
Try fixing a broken heart with sweet words of simplicity
Maybe give a rough situation a little bit of sensitivity.
Go out and be an instrument of blessing,
A soft spot in a heart may need your finnessing.
You never know how much you are needed
Your attention may mean a million....
To someone who truly loves and honors your opinion,
Persuasive love that makes pain seem unfamiliar.
Maybe you are neglecting a love someone has for you,
All because past has made a fool of you.
Give him/her a chance it maybe true,
Give that someone a chance that was probaby made for you!
Comments about Fall In Love by Brandi Cuff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl