Most Beautiful Ones - Poem by Brandi Cuff
Beautiful are those who beholds the key...
That looks beyond the outter appearence....
That understands the beauty in thee.
Beautiful are those who understands love...
That it isn't shallow and should never be rushed.
Beautiful are those who has patience....
For they are the ones that are strong...
And through rough times they make it.
Beautiful are those who obtain knowledge....
For their wisdom is genuine and solid.
Beautiful are those who respects life....
And for happiness they choose to fight.
But the most beautiful ones of them all....
Are the ones who love themselves,
And they find pleasure in loving others
For their heart is built strong
And love was grown into character.
Comments about Most Beautiful Ones by Brandi Cuff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl