Struggle For Peace - Poem by Brandi Cuff
''Be careful young child''
''Don't go that route''
''Pay close attention''
There are wolves on the prowl
I know this world is filled with pressure
Heavy enough to become compressed
With your back against the wall
Wanting to fight back but can't.
Thrown into the water with your hands and feet tied,
Wanting to live but being forced to die
Choked by situations you have no control of
Wanting to be free like a pure white dove.
Told lies and been deceived.......
but seeking the truth to be able to live,
Looking for someone to lead you on the right path.........
I'm here waiting....
Stop running I'm all you need,
I'm all you have.
Comments about Struggle For Peace by Brandi Cuff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda