Fallen Firefighter - Poem by Tyler Durden
They lived and breathed this kind of rattle.
And if it still hurts then hold your breath,
Like they held theirs' until their death.
Don't hate them for what they've done,
They wouldn't for what we did,
Or cry for the lives they lived,
Because they lived for everyone.
Comments about Fallen Firefighter by Tyler Durden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl