Oh No! Hello - Poem by Tyler Durden
Hark! my laugh, my industrious mouth,
Spilling its lies and its jokes.
Boring, boring your blah blah blah spout,
Makes me wanna shoot holes in your folks.
Too much I know!
But I'm so shy!
Why can't you pretend that you know me.
Or that I'm actually good at this
Can't you see that I'm lonley?
I mechanically look at you, 'Please tell me more, I insist! '
Why do this dance?
Why play this game?
Surrounded by chance,
Opportunity and blame
But if I leave now I'll always regret
That you never met me, only my breath
Comments about Oh No! Hello by Tyler Durden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda