Mohan L Zaigirdar
Fallen Leaf - Poem by Mohan L Zaigirdar
Sun will go down
And the evening will come,
Final word shall I add to my poem
And the leaf will fall.
It may not be autumn.
It may be summer
And the flowers will be in bloom.
Monsoon will wash the meadow,
And the brook nearby
Will be full once more.
Life has sung many songs,
But it will be its last melody.
Comments about Fallen Leaf by Mohan L Zaigirdar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl