Falling - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
I couldn've sworn we were just friends.
We would laugh
We would goof around.
It was a great time
Of release and fun.
We've known each other
For I can't remember how long.
You showed me how to dance,
You taught me new things
I never would've done myself.
I want to know how long
We've been falling for each other.
Comments about Falling by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl