Falling From Grace - Poem by Black Love
I remember falling.
Falling from grace.
I can't help but let these
Eyes burning up,
I gave everything I was,
Everything I had,
Everything I am.
Was I notgood enough?
Will I ever be?
Didn't you see me slowly slipping away?
Is this was it's like to fall?
To be forgotten forever?
The darkness holding my tightly.
No where to ecaspe.
Oh how I was I bird, so I can fly far from this place.
Maybe I'll be saved, but for now I'm on my own.
Comments about Falling From Grace by Black Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl