Black Love Poems
- Inside Out I'm so sick, and tire, Infected with where I ...
- So We Love Until The End They say you'll always remember your...
- A Mother's Love A Mother's Love, for her child, is ...
- With You I woke up in a dream today, to a cold night in ...
- Who Am I You don't know me. I'm a person,
- I Set Myself Free To be honesty, I not sorry. Not sorry for ...
- Nothing Last Forever You got a face like an angel. Well it ...
Hi, my name is Jasmine.I'm 16 years old.I love to write poems.My favorite music/band are....... Linkin Park, Lostprophets, and many more.I like the color black and purple. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm so sick, and tire,
Infected with where I live.
Let me live without this.
Just another relationship that doesn't work out.
There's a knife in my back, with my friends name on them.
Trying to relax, but the pain keeps running.
I cant trust no one and covered in scars.
I Sit here locked inside my head,
Remembering everything you've said.
All your insults make me feel like I'm worthless.
Everywhere I go I know they're looking down on me.
Even though they dont know me, they dont like me.
I can’t pretend I’m who you want me to be, so I rather be ...