Family - Poem by Andrew Fincham
My uncle David used to say
Without the option.
'He wants seven days
without the option.'
Both in a most endearing way.
My mother said (and others too)
'Champagne ideas on Beer money'
Pa thought the secret's liking what you do.
My Gran would claim that it was
'Better than being at the Pictures'.
My father told the neighbours he
Had got four lads.
My sister smiles
Comments about Family by Andrew Fincham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda