Favours - Poem by Naveed Akram
You can see why I can see you as much as,
As much as the secret in the recess.
You are wondering why the favours of some
Do not meet the futuristic calls of one,
Yet the ideas give deeds caught in the act.
Comments about Favours by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda