Fbi - Poem by Jason Summers
Federal Bureau of Investigation,
More like 'Families Broken by Interrogation.'
In courts we are said to be lying while under oath.
The government agents say their own lying truth.
Paranoid native americans, why shouldn't we be?
We have no privacy as long as the government roams freely.
Looking over our shoulders even in broad daylight,
Can we evade them, not to be noticed, just out of sight?
Peltier is proof that they can do just about anything,
Growing older in a steel cage, life dwindling.
So, be cautious with people who ask about your life again and again.
''Because we are the true FBI, Full Blooded Indians! ''
Comments about Fbi by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl