Fear - Poem by Marta Xoxx
Running deep through my veins,
fragmentalizng what is ahead.
Hopelessness shattering my soul.
Diving off crimson walls,
with eyes wide open
during the Raven's night.
Bleeding into my ears,
calling out through silence,
Choking upon bloody existance.
ringing through my blood.
Comments about Fear by Marta Xoxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl