Marta Xoxx Poems
- Paris Where the glistening glow of your love spells out ...
- Enchanted Forest's Story This is so unexplainable, and ...
- Forged Smile Hidden beneath this smile, remains false ...
- Heir Of 2001 Heir of 2001...
- This Feeling/Protected Everything becomes so much ...
- The First Page Of My Fairytale Lights out; strip off my ...
- Silent Shadows (I wrote this poem for the Royal Canadian ...
I moved from Poland to Canada when i was 5 and a half, and I spoke no English. My parents got a divorce when I was seven and a half, and lets just say it was pretty messy.
I started writing poetry December 2006 and here I am now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marta Xoxx
Where the glistening glow of your love spells out Paris,
like the lights that shine upon it's midnight sky.
Fear not that place but take me there with you- tonight,
so we can spend all of eternity holding hands.
Side by side.
Let's live this moment:
right now, right here.
Under the moonlit roses as the flakes of them rain on us.
Paris is the city that mends all love sores,
so let's make all things wrong between us turn to right.