Fed Up Wit It - Poem by Gabriella Franco
You? My role model?
Stop wit all your masks
I'm fed up wit it
You dissed me n Forgot about me
you STOOD ME UP
Shut UP wit all your lies
I've had may too much
I used to look up to you
Shoot, you knew that!
You were 12 years older
But you always had my back
I trusted you and believed what you said
You left me wit questions in my head
You ratted me out, ya SNITCHED on me
But you did it cuz you 'love' me
I just came back from you '30 day sober'
How on earth can you say 'I'm worried about her'
Stop witchyo lies, try to focus
Let me be, I'm FED UP WIT IT
Comments about Fed Up Wit It by Gabriella Franco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl