Ellen Rose Kelley
Feed My Deamons - Poem by Ellen Rose Kelley
I feel it flooding in,
I let the fears all end.
I'm making this begin,
This will never happen again.
I want to see my blood run red.
I want to feel my body dead.
I want to watch my live end.
I want my deamons to be fed.
They scream, they want let out to play
I no longer will keep them at bay.
My live will end, this is the way.
I was never here to stay.
Remorse only lasts so long,
I can't make them be gone.
The thoughts are like my favorite song,
And now my heart has turned to stone.
I know how this will hurt you so,
and I'm not sure i want to go,
but my thoughts have reached their all time low,
And i need to cease this pain and woe.
Comments about Feed My Deamons by Ellen Rose Kelley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda