Ellen Rose Kelley
Join Me - Poem by Ellen Rose Kelley
I needed you the most
When the devil had been my host
How it would burn you so
To always see me want to go
Can I count on you to join?
I thought I could count you in
You always were the best of friends.
Comments about Join Me by Ellen Rose Kelley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl