Feed One Thousand - Poem by Richard Joseph
Rice is nice, butter is better. Have a dish
of buttered rice, uh with chick peas. It will
fulfill your culinary desires. Fill you up,
so you won't go hungry; Like so many
people in Third world countries, They
would kiss your toes, to eat these treats.
No meat; Are not all Muslims vegatarians?
Don't bother to use the better china, we
are in Africa; Palm leaves will be the
thing. So find a bunch, we will feed 1000.
Comments about Feed One Thousand by Richard Joseph
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl