Feeling Love! ... - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Is sweet to feel, deeply
Inside your heart,
For your unique dear,
You had just met.
Is a tender feeling,
With much meaning,
That makes you, call your lady,
My sweet, sweet baby!
Is as, holding a flower,
Containing flourishing power,
That spreads its smell,
As a big, ringing bell.
Is the essence of life, a.. Shiva
That is present as, a.. Diva,
Enlarging a lot of tender,
Saving human relation, as fender.
Is all we need,
In conquering sorrow, in a much speed,
And make, our personality fit,
Even when, we behave as a kid.
MAKES US BE FREE,
ON WHAT WE CHOOSE, AS IF BEING A BEE,
ON HER FLY, FROM FLOWER TO FLOWER,
FOR TAKING ITS RICH POWDER!
Comments about Feeling Love! ... by Yoseph Lupu
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl