Feeling Torn - Poem by Marissa Dunken
I walk through each day feeling torn.
I cant go back,
I cant go forward.
Im stuck in this pain.
I try to escape,
But the strings keep me attatched.
Scissors cant cut through the viens and arteries of pain.
You get attatched to pain,
There is no turning back.
Unless you end it all.
Your heart stops, pain dies!
Comments about Feeling Torn by Marissa Dunken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl