Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Finally - Poem by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Finally I can say,
that we're over
the feelings we held,
the memories we shared..
Finally I can be free,
from excessively watching out for you
from trying to make you care..
I'm over it.
Finally I'm ready to accept,
that I am complicated and
that I don't belong to anyone
because the closest I ever been to a relationship
and the first real mutual feelings I ever shared with someone
was with you.
And we're over.
Comments about Finally by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl