Fire - Poem by Ariel Nichole
What do you do when you fight with fire?
Do you let it burn out or have it drag you in like blades from barbed wire?
One touch can scortch your soul in black, do you stop to continue on the right track?
While you watch the fire rage your heart knows only pain, as the fire climbs higher with avengful flames.
Soon your tainted by the questions wrong and right?
As you sit back and it consumes you with its beautiful light.
Comments about Fire by Ariel Nichole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl