Fire In Her Eyes - Poem by Timmi Omondi
Her eyes are like the sunset,
The blue, the amber, gold and pink,
Unsettling my heart, denying me rest,
Filling my mind and making me think.
Raising a strange warmth within my breast:
That fire, those eyes, those moments of heaven,
At each sight the same glorious unrest,
And fresh like dew each morning at seven.
I keep, I hope, her heart with me,
And pray and wait to feel, to see
That fire, those eyes, those moments of heaven.
Comments about Fire In Her Eyes by Timmi Omondi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Timmi Omondi's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl