Fireballs In The Sky - Poem by kp. shashidharan
Fireballs in the sky
Amidst engulfing hungry raging flames
Dark clouds of smoke, fumes and dust
Human beings with debris!
Not a dream
Not a horror film
The real horrific
Massacre in the sky!
The Twin Brothers collapsed
The epitome of human genius
Melted into ashes and rubbles
Cremating human beings alive!
Men incarnated as devils
Continued poisoning minds
With hatred, anger, enmity
Envy, violence, destruction
Piloted the aircrafts right into
The heart of the Twin Brothers
Bombed the conscience of the humanity!
Comments about Fireballs In The Sky by kp. shashidharan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda