First - Poem by Frederick Kesner
You will not be found online today
when sunbreak reveals the horizon.
So while I still smell of sleep and
wonder how the day will begin,
I seek a smile on my freshly woken face
as I pull up a sweet memory of you
and find that greeting to start my day.
Comments about First by Frederick Kesner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda