First Sight - Poem by Dennis Field
It is the first day that we met,
my eyes met yours,
it was love at first sight,
it was the best day of my life,
I held you in my arms,
I never wanted to let you go,
I remember it as if it was yesterday,
and all the days since then too.
the only thing I can say is I LOVE YOU.
Comments about First Sight by Dennis Field
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl