Rickey Paul Miller
Five Ways Of Looking At It - Poem by Rickey Paul Miller
1. If you think that the shot you fire won't mess with your head. Try it and see. 11-21-87.
2. Never have eaten my gun, but, I have gnawed on it a couple of times. 7-19-87.
3. It's not how good you are with a paper target. It's how good you are when the lead is coming your way. 10-30-87.
4. Having diligently studied the situation for thirty-four years, I have unbiasedly come to the final conclusion that it is the rest of the world that is crazy, not me.
P.S. But, then again it just may be I'm the one who is crazy, not the world.
P.S.S. Conclusions are just so final 3-5-82.
5. What! So simple. So easy, just so far out of reach. What? Damn if I know. But it is. 6-28-86
Comments about Five Ways Of Looking At It by Rickey Paul Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Mary Elizabeth Frye