Edward Kofi Louis
Flower Of Joy! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Flower of love,
Flower of peace,
Flower of joy!
Touching the hearts with the truth from your works.
The muse of life and, the ramance of nature!
Knowing what to do when the need arises;
With the muse of the echoes of peace.
Hood, wood, food!
With honey and salt to satisfy your love;
With no alternative than the works of the
Comments about Flower Of Joy! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl