Flowers’ Nature - Poem by Naveed Akram
Forever the flowers and soil laugh,
Loveliness created me now
In forms of words and oceans.
The sea of grass manufactures
The mandibles of my beetle.
I am my beetle and I dine
On the heavenly clay.
Such flowers on earth are unequal,
For this time moments are made to me
Like the oceans and lands of sin.
Worst crimes fall in the row
And so ranks-and-files submit
To the flowerbeds, the florets,
And the plants of green leaves.
Comments about Flowers’ Nature by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl