Shelby Kaitlin Taylor
Footprints - Poem by Shelby Kaitlin Taylor
There is no foot to small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world! Serenity grace she danced
To the heavens and left footprints on our heart! The joy she gave is too much to explain!
A babys is loved from the first sound of the babys heart beat!
A lost angel sent up to the golden gates and is looking down on all of us waiting for our arrival!
Dedicated to: born at 2: 46 am on 3/11/11 Serenity Grace Dirgalli
joined us and left us just as quick. She truley lived up to her name as she looked so peaceful! ! ! !
Comments about Footprints by Shelby Kaitlin Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl