For There Gas And Petrol - Poem by Talal Athar
the valley of highs and lows
when you are up means you are down and out of town
thats the identity of human since prophet Adam
by the way i figured it out last Autumn
YOU and I
separated by United Nations
they call it 'freedom'
we call it 'free tension'
smoke your 'Benson'
to release your tension
i prefer 'marijuana'
which is not available
thats why reliable
so recycle your heart
for their gas and petrol
Comments about For There Gas And Petrol by Talal Athar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda