For This I Will Not Weep - Poem by something changing
if my heart stopped beating
would you cry a tear for me?
if my lungs stopped breathing
would you wish for what should be?
would you shed a tear
if i was six feet under?
would you want me here
or would you just sit and wonder?
i like to think that you
at my death would feel some shame
but i don't know if it's true
and at that i feel some pain
would you even care
if i was good and gone?
if i wasn't here
would you notice something wrong?
i don't think that you would
and i admit that cuts me deep
that you don't care as you should
but for this i will not weep
Comments about For This I Will Not Weep by something changing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl